Here at Medal, we're just as shocked as you are about the news from Mixer. We're currently doing everything we can to support Mixer streamers with Medal Partnership and tools to help your transition to whichever platform you decide to continue your streaming career at.
We realize that over the years, you've accumulated hundreds of memories on Mixer through the communities you've fostered and we want to make sure you don't lose those memories. We're doing everything we can to make sure that you're able to import your Mixer clips over to Medal to save these memories forever! But, in order to do that, you have to Link your Mixer account to Medal TV!
We at Medal are also implementing a discovery page for Mixer streamers to help you with your transition to a new platform and get your channel noticed, so it's important to link your account as soon as possible to get that jump start!
(You can read more about what we're doing to support Mixer streamers here.)
Linking Your Mixer Account to Medal
- Easily create an account on https://www.medal.tv/
- Once logged in to our website or desktop application navigate to Settings Cogwheel > Account or click on your profile image and click on Edit Profile. (desktop app download link)
- On your Edit Profile page, navigate to your Social Connections options and select the Mixer Icon.
- A browser window will appear in your systems default browser prompting you to link or login to your Mixer account to link Medal.
- Upon logging in, you should receive confirmation that your Mixer account is now linked to Medal!
It's as simple as that!