A highly requested feature has arrived on Early Access!
The Medal team has worked tirelessly to bring you our most exciting update of 2020 so far along with a few squashed bugs!
TABLE OF CONTENTS
In Case You Missed It (ICYMI)
Powered by AI, Medal can now automatically create clips and bookmarks as soon as key moments happen in your game.
This new option can be found in Settings > Clips or search Enable ICYMI in the Search bar!
While ICYMI is enabled, any clips captured by the AI will not be automatically uploaded. In addition to this, there is a 15 second cooldown between ICYMI triggers to prevent spam.
You can sort through and mass-upload/delete ICYMI clips by clicking on the Free Up Space icon
Here you will find our current Supported Games and Triggers
We will update this list as we add more games and triggers!
• This is an experimental feature and may not always work or be accurate. Your feedback here is important to us!
• ICYMI will have an impact on the CPU. If you come across performance issues, disable this feature.
• If you are using Full Session Recording, ICYMI will create Bookmarks instead of Clips.
• Games running in Full-Screen Exclusive mode prevent Medal from giving a clip notification.
• ICYMI currently only works in games set to English.
Another big request has also been added!
The ability to choose which game Medal was recording if you had 2 or more games running is now here!
The default hotkey for this feature is F10. This can be changed in our new Hotkeys section at Settings > Hotkeys
Speaking of which...
New home for Hotkeys
We have now given Hotkeys their own special page in the Settings!
Of course, the team have been very busy getting the bug spray out and stomping bugs left, right and center! Get outta here you pesky bugs!
- We have fixed the black clips issue with CS:GO when using the Faceit Anti-Cheat client
- Medal will now warn you when you are running low on disk space. This should result in no more corrupted clips/sessions
- We have fixed the audio sliders not working in Settings > Clips. Now you can turn up that Microphone so we can here you beautiful voices!
- We have fixed an issue that caused clips using the Nvidia GPU encoder to not share on Twitter (Don't ask us how this worked :P)
- The Mono Audio Input option should now work correctly
- Improved performance for AMD GPU encoder