* Important note: Only published clips will be sync to your Mobile, whereas all published and unpublished clips on mobile will be sync to your computer app
From your Medal Desktop App:
Option 1: Never Connected mobile!
1. Click on Sync. This will be over the settings button on your Medal Desktop App.
2. Go to your Medal Settings > Accounts and scroll down. Once you reach the end of the page you will see a Connect to Mobile option. Enter your Mobile Phone Number and click Send. This will send a text with a download link to the Mobile app number you provided. Standard SMS rates apply.
4. You will then receive a text message with a link to download the mobile app. (iOS shown below)
5. Once you have downloaded the app, you will see 2 options on your desktop app under where you added your mobile number. If you did not receive the code, click on > I did not receive it and try again or click on Enter my login Code here:
|6. Open your mobile app and you will see a code to Sync with Desktop.|
7. Submit the code shown on your mobile app Here:
If Successful you will see the screen below as shown here and the Sync Button will disappear of your Medal desktop app:
Option 2: If you need to RE-SYNC:
Go to Settings on Medal Desktop App > Account > and click Send me a new login code
After you click Send me a new login code it will show this in the same spot and click Use code / Send to phone.