From your Medal Desktop App:
1. Click on Sync. This will be over the settings button on your Medal Desktop App.
2. Enter your Mobile Phone Number and click Send. This will send a text with a download link to the Mobile app number you provided. Standard SMS rates apply.
4. You will then receive a text message with a link to download the mobile app. (iOS shown below)
5. Once you have downloaded the app, you will see 2 options on your desktop app under where you added your mobile number. If you did not receive the code, click on > I did not receive it and try again or click on Enter my login Code here:
6. Open your mobile app and you will see a code to Sync with Desktop.
7. Submit the code shown on your mobile app Here:
If Successful you will see the screen below as shown here and the Sync Button will disappear of your Medal desktop app:
If you need to RE-SYNC:
- Go to Settings on Medal Desktop App > Account > and click Send me a new login code
- After you click Send me a new login code it will show this in the same spot and click Use code / Send to phone.
- After pick up mobile and open your Medal Mobile app.
- Choose "Sync Code for Desktop".
- Tap on Settings at the bottom of your Mobile screen:
- Then Log out. It will ask if you are sure you want to Log out, please tap "Yes, Log out."
- One you log out, a Code will appear on your mobile medal log in screen. as show on previous step above. Please input that code on your desktop app and click on Use invite. Repeat steps 6 & 7.
If successful you will see the screen shown previously.
* Important note: Only published clips will be sync to your Mobile, whereas all published and unpublished clips on mobile will be sync to your computer app.