How to share from PS4
Modified on: Mon, 12 Oct, 2020 at 11:09 AM
If you haven't linked your Twitter account to Medal, make sure to read this article to get you set up for Console Syncing!
- Press the Share button on your controller and navigate to Upload Video Clip
- Your Video Clips are split up into different game folders.
Select the capture you want to share by pressing X on your controller
- Select Twitter from the list
- If you see this message after selecting your clip, select Yes to trim your clip to an acceptable length for Twitter. Once your clip is trimmed, you will be able to share to Twitter
- Most important: In the Tweet, make sure #PS4Share is added (Added by default) otherwise Medal will not be able to detect the clip.
- Once posted, the PS4 will confirm that your capture has been posted to Twitter!
- After a few minutes, your clip will be uploaded to your Medal profile. You can now name and trim your clip directly in Medal!
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.