If you want to help us test builds on Android, you can click on the following link to get the latest test build: https://appdistribution.firebase.dev/i/573baf9def5d70d0
Before you can install the test build, you will need to enable Install from an Unknown Source.
These steps will be different per device, but the quickest way to find the option:
- Open the Settings
- Tap on Search and search for Unknown Sources
If you are unable to find the option through search, you can check Settings > Security for the option.
If you are unable to find the option after the previous two steps, you may need to search the internet to find the options location.
Once found, check the box and navigate through any prompts you may receive.
- Once the page opens up on your device, you will first need to enter an email address, then tap Sign up. If you already use App Tester for other apps, use the email you used to sign up originally.
- Open the email on your mobile device and follow the steps listed in the message.
- Here, you will need to accept the Terms of Service. Once checked, tap Accept Invitation.
- Tap Download App Tester. This will allow you to receive easy updates of Early Access builds of Medal.
- Tap OK to begin the download.
- All builds will exist inside the Awesome Game Recorder section. Tap it to see the current releases.
- Tap the version you want to test to expand the drop dropdown and tap Download.
- You should now see Installation successful.
- If you receive Installation failed, you will need to uninstall the current Medal app from your Mobile device.
- Once fully installed, you will be able to open the app from the App Tester app or through the Medal Icon in your App drawer.
Once you are in the test build, you can send any and all feedback to our Discord server.
We have Discord channels specifically for Early Access testing and invite you to join us and tell us your feedback and experiences!