Modified on: Fri, 27 Nov, 2020 at 12:27 PM
- First off, we need to restore the file that was blocked.
Highlight over the top icon on the left and select Quarantine.
- Find MedalEncoder.exe, check the tick box to select it and click Restore Selected.
A pop up will appear. Select the Restore button.
- Now we are going to exclude Medal. Click on the Cog Wheel to go to the Settings
- Select the Antivirus Scans tab and then select Add next to Excluded folders
- In the file path, type %localappdata%\Medal, then click Select Folder.
- Follow the previous 2 steps again for the Real-time Protection tab.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.