In some rare cases, the Medal team may need some information from the Windows Event Viewer to determine what has happened (Eg. Medal causing your game to crash)
Here's how you can collect that data:
- Open the Start Menu and search for Event Viewer
- In the left side panel, expand the Windows Logs and click on Application
- Look for Error and Warning events inside Event Viewer.
- Click on them to bring up more information in the grey panel below.
- Check to see if any of them mention Medal or your game. It will look something like this:
Once you have found the errors, take a screenshot like the one above and send them to the Medal team.