If your experiencing an issue with your Medal on Android not recording properly or the Medal record button disappearing, follow the steps below until the team is able to find a workaround.
Follow the steps to enable Medal to clip on your Mobile device.
FAQ: This is a workaround also for Xiaomi / Redmi devices to work with Medal:
- On your device go to your home screen/app drawer and locate the Medal application.
- Long press the Medal Icon until you get a window pop up with three options and tap App info.
- Note: The pop-up may be different depending on the android version and mobile device.
- Tap Force Stop on the bottom of the screen, and then tap Okay on the new pop up
- You will need to allow two permissions here.
Show on Lock Screen and Display pop-up windows while running in the background
Tap on the permissions to open a new pop up
- For both permissions, set them to Always allow
- Launch Medal and you should see a notification from Medal saying Ready to Record
- Launch a game and Medal should prompt you for permissions to begin recording. Tap Start now to allow Medal to clip your gameplay