Adding a gif is super simple! Maybe you’re playing with your friends and dominating the enemy so hard that you need a meme image to describe exactly what you’re feeling. Or maybe you had the biggest oof moment of your life, and can only share your pain with your audience with a gif because sometimes text just won’t cut it!
Adding GIFs & Stickers
- In the editing tab, you will find a GIF button that will open up a selection of GIFs for you to use!
- In this section, you can choose from either a Sticker or a GIF. Once you have made a selection, you can then use the search bar to find a specific item.
- Once you have found a sticker/GIF you like, click on it to add a preview to the clip. There will be a pencil icon around the border of the GIF, you can click on this to change the Sticker Properties.
- Opacity: Changes the transparency of the sticker.
- Entrance/Exit: Here, you can add an effect for the sticker when it enters or exits in your clip.
- Effects: If you are wanting the sticker to have an effect the entire duration while it is on your clip, you can add an effect here.
Moving the GIF/Sticker
|You can adjust where your GIF or sticker is located in your clip and change it's size, even rotate it. |
- Move: Click in the sticker box and drag around!
- Resize: Click on one of the 4 corners and drag inwards or outwards to resize.
- Rotate: Click on one of the 4 corners and rotate in a circular motion.
|On the clip timeline, you will see a bar for the Sticker, you can drag this bar around to the point in time you want the sticker to show on the clip.|
You can also increase or decrease the duration by clicking on the bars at the ends and dragging them outwards/inwards.
And that's all there is to it! You can now successfully add GIFs and Stickers to your clips!